Wednesday 30 June 2010

And I’ll take you there one kiss at a time.

It’s been a Boyzone day today.

I am really, really happy. The last few months haven’t been easy, I have been stressed about exams, family, friends but I’ve had the most amazing person standing by my side, Scott, he’s put a smile on my face the last few months, I’ve officially left school, all my exams have finished and I can’t wait for the summer to start.

I’ve had my hair sorted today; I might be getting pink or bright green tips on it for prom too. That’s something that’s surprising I’m actually looking forward to it, arriving with Claudia and Bethany two of my best mates. It should be a good night even if it has been hyped a lot. Got a bit of pressure to get the yearbook finished by the 8th of July but we should be able to do it.

I’m so excited for the next few months, so much going on but I’m going to make as much time to talk to Scott as much as possible, because he means so much to me.

Prom

Football trials at College

Camp

Family Holiday

Results Day

Scott’s Birthday

I’ve really got to work out what I’m going to get Scott for his birthday, I know it’s still a way off but I really want to get him something special. So it’s going to take a bit of thinking but hopefully I will be able to come up with something. I miss him so much but I was glad to spend the time I got to spend with him in half term and I’m looking forward to anytime I get with him until I can spend every day with him. It’s not long until I will be able to drive either so when I pass I will be able to drive and see him whenever I can, and that will defiantly make things so much easier on us. But right now me and Scott seem to be really good, well that’s what I think, I’m pretty sure he thinks it too, and I really can’t wait till I can see him every day, hopefully I can get into Bournemouth university so it will make things easier.

I’ve started to think positively and I think it’s having a good effect on us and making things less strained which is always good. I really love him and I’m not going to let anyone take him away from me or come between us because he means so much to me.

BBQ now…

Oh yeah, and I've decided on the third tattoo I want to get but this one won't happen straight away when I turn 18, this one will be really speacial to me because I will get it done when I get married, I saw it a couple of years ago and thought it was a really good idea, a wedding ring tattoo on my ring finger on my left hand, I'll get the name of the person I marry around the place where the ring will go and then down the inside of my ring finger the date that I get married. I think it'll be good because it'll symbolise being with them forever and that's why I would marry someone because I want to be with them forever. I really hope the name will be Scott's. Thats one tattoo I really want to get.

Love you baby xxxxx

Laterz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment