Thursday 24 June 2010

Everybody says we're through I hope you haven't said it too

I feel like I’ve achieved something today, got some lyrics down, and so now I’ve just got to work on the beat then wait for my new recording stuff to arrive to put it all together, can’t wait.

I went to bed in a really bad mood last night and woke up like it, but I don’t know writing just cleared my head I guess.

I’ve spoken to Scott for 5 minutes so far today plus an e-mail, it’s an improvement on the last few days I guess, I’m just going to do what my mates say but i hope they aren’t right about us not going to last much longer, not get so pissed off about it it’s not as if I can change it, enjoy the stuff happening about leaving school, including prom and then look forward to camp then my family holiday. Completely packed summer can’t wait!

Can’t believe how much stuff I’ve got going on the next few weeks and months.

Monday 28th June – Chemistry re sit

Tuesday 29th June - Signing off/ maybe party

Friday 2nd July – Prom!

Saturday & Sunday 3rd and 4th July – Working

Saturday 10th July – Working

Sunday 18th to Friday 23rd July – Camp

Wednesday 28th July – Working

Saturday 31st July to Saturday 14th August – Camping with the family in Cumbria

Tuesday 24th August – Pick up GCSE results

Got something every week and every weekend till the fourth week of August, but I like being busy, means I don’t have to think about everything too much, it just happens.

I really want my stuff to arrive soon; I want to start putting this track together.

Early night again tonight, need my sleep! So probably won’t talk to Scott again tonight, but I’m slowly getting used to it.

Thanks for all the comments on my posts for everyone who has! It's nice to know people are reading my thoughts as weird as that might sound, ha you inside my head, that's a weird thought for you!

Laterz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment