Sunday 13 June 2010

i promise we’ll always be together, I'll never say never

I don’t have anything else to do so I’m going to try and sort out my head...

I don’t know why but recently me and Scott haven’t really been talking like we used to we don’t really get the chance to have a proper conversation anymore. Everything just seems to be getting in the way. But when we do get a chance to talk we never talk like we used to, we never really talk about things that matter anymore. Maybe it’s just because we don’t really get a chance to talk at the moment but it feels like we are drifting apart again and I really don’t want that to happen.

I really don’t like it when things change. But I guess that’s what is going to happen now. College, people in some ways I’m not looking forward to it but in others I am.

There’s 35 days till I go on camp. That means in about two weeks time I will get to go shopping and buy some new clothes for it. Plus, I will get to see Stevie from camp last year which will be good.

Finally managed to get Jordin Sparks’ album Battlefield it’s really good.

I wish I could see Scott more it would make times like this so much easier. I hate having the distance but I really don’t know what I would do without him. But I'm sure we’ll sort this out, we always do.

I’m going to have to put up with two years of college just because without it I will end up in some rubbish job that won’t go anywhere.

I hate having so much going on in my head.

I think I’ve worked out how to solve some stuff, but there still quite a few things left to sort out.

Love you xx

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment