Saturday 12 June 2010

Each Day is a gift

Right I had an early night last night and well didn’t really get to sleep too early but I did finally work out what I am going to do about college. I am going to e-mail the college and hopefully be able to change my course to something ‘that suits me more’ well that’s the theory, just hope I can now (fingers crossed).

I’m writing this at what feels like a ridiculously early time because I probably won’t get a chance to write tonight due to the fact we are having a BBQ with some of my family who come on holiday with us. Hopefully it doesn’t rain like it looks like it’s about to do.

Plan for today:

· Tidy my room hopefully there won’t be too much junk

· Get my Granddad’s birthday present

· E-mail my college

· Help set up for tonight

· Hopefully talk to Scott at some point

The last one is really important right now because we aren’t talking as much again, I’m going to blame the world cup.

I’m pretty sure the inbox on my phone is filled up with texts off of all of my mates (and Scott) with one word texts, seriously how do you reply to those? I never know if I should leave it or try and carry the conversation on. The one word texts that I have the most are lol, same, okay, and yeah seriously they are BIG conversation killers.

So last night even if I didn’t get the amount of sleep I wanted to I did manage to make a decision about something that should please everyone including me and also still let me go to uni, so it’s a win win situation.

I found pictures similar to the tattoos I want so here they are:

The_Best_Advice_by_ashlie_brownangel_and_devil_tattoos_Inked_by_lizerd555

I also want Mum and Dad written on the back of my neck not sure how yet though.

Laterz xo

Love you baby xxxxxxxx

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment