Sunday 6 June 2010

There's so many ways I love you And that's just for the record

I’ve spent loads of time today just thinking, not even about anything in particular, well there have been a few things so I guess this post is going to be a bit of a ramble.

I’m not looking forward to next week it’s full of exams:

Monday – Maths

Tuesday – English Paper 1

Wednesday – Physics

Thursday – English Paper 2

Friday – Maths Calculator & Graphics Paper 1

Friday is my last actual day at school though, then I am on study leave, even though every other school is already on study leave but oh well.

I’m going through this phase at the moment where I don’t want to go to college in September. I don’t know why either, I was really looking forward to it. Now I just want to get a job. But if I want a decent job going to college is the best option and I really want to go to university, so I think college is my only option.

I really need a proper job, working with my dad is great but I need something that means I will get a decent amount of money, but I’m not complaining I am looking for work and hopefully over the summer I will find something.

It’s the last day of half term; I haven’t revised at all, oh well.

I’m trying to do some volunteer work for a radio station, hopefully I get it, it’s only a community radio station but, the experience would be good for my CV, when I’m 17 hopefully I can apply for the hospital radio station.

I need some credit but don’t want to put any credit because of my new phone coming on Tuesday, can’t wait unlimited texts.

I can’t believe how many forms you need to fill out for sixth form though, but I’m glad I qualify for EMA otherwise I wouldn’t be able to afford anything just need to sort out the bank account part now. I haven’t got a bank account because I’ve never needed one, so next weekend hopefully I’ll be able to sort that out.

It’s scary to think I’m leaving school so soon. But that does mean I’m closer to being able to learn to drive. I’m trying to save to do the 5-day driving course which means I will hopefully pass after a week of driving lessons but that means I need about £850, only 5 months till I’m 17. I don’t want to do loads of lessons I just want to pass my test.

I only just realised it’s less than a month till prom! It should be a fairly good night, hopefully. I’m not bothering with the traditional prom dress at all, I’m going with something bright and colourful and think that’s slightly more me. Travelling with Claudia and Bethany should be good too.

I’ve done nothing all day really. Still wish I was still with Scott.

I can’t believe me and Scott have been together for two months already! It’s good to know that I have him even though we have the distance between us, but things are going good, well better than good actually. Especially after seeing him last week, but I really miss him now, (another reason why I can’t wait to drive). I guess one of the main reasons why we work so well is because we are so close; he’s one of my best friends as well as my boyfriend. I really do love him. I can’t believe we’ve not even known each other a year but I don’t know anyone I trust or care about more, people have come in between us before and caused arguments between us but this time things are so much better. I love everything about him and can’t wait till I can see him again.

But the next few months should go quite quickly especially with everything that’s going on:

Exams till the 28th June

Work every Sunday

Prom 2nd July

Camp 18th- 23rd July (42 Days only 6 weeks!)

Family holiday 31st July – 14th August

Pick up GCSE results on 24th August

Scott’s Birthday 5th September (13 weeks – 4 months)

It doesn’t seem like a lot but everything is coming round so quickly at the moment once one thing happens I’ll be on the way to the next thing. Busy few months ahead.

I really thought my knee issue was sorted, doesn’t feel like it right now. It keeps swelling up then going back down. I seriously don’t want this to start happening again especially as I want to get back into football; it will make playing ten times more difficult. Might not be able to do it if it keeps up. Oh well that’s life.

Not been a very exciting day. I’m really bored and not looking forward to tomorrow.

Love you so much baby xxx

signature

But of all these friends and lovers
There is no one compares with you.
And these memories lose their meaning
When I think of love as something new.
Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life, I love you more.
- - -Beatles "In My Life"

No comments:

Post a Comment