Monday 28 June 2010

♫ Got me like, ooh myy gosh I’m soo in love I found you finallyy, you make me want to say Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, Ohh myy gosh ♫ ♥ ♥

Last exam finished today!!.. But I don’t think it went too well...

Can’t wait for Mica’s tomorrow, got the sausages, BBQ with the besties! What a way to finish school. After signing off, then I only have to go back for prom on Friday and getting my results in august and the presentation evening in October/ November time.

I miss Scott so much. Wish I could see him and just spend some time with him.

Put up a tent today I’m going to be sleeping in it for two weeks in the summer in Cumbria I’ve already got the biggest sleeping area so the other two can’t fight over the other two areas, haha.

So much happening this week, I love being busy, only problem with that is I don’t get to speak to Scott as much.

This summer is going to be so good, it’s already started well. Loads of memories.

Love you baby xxxxx

Laterz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment