Sunday 13 June 2010

Why can’t things be easy anymore

Last night was really good, had slightly too much to drink, but oh well. England drew one all but should of won next match on Friday. It was good to catch up with the family too.

Had someone Scott knows ask me a weird question this morning, “Are you breaking up with Scott”. Not that I know of. But at the moment I do feel like we are drifting apart we just don’t seem to talk as much as we used to or really talk about anything that matters like we used to, it all just seems to be changing.

Got into another argument with my parents today it’s really not good.

My idea about college isn’t going to be happening so I’m just going to have to stick it out for the next two years, might mean the next two years won’t be great but at least I’ll get the qualifications at the end of it.

Everything seems to be going back downhill again, just when everything started to look up. Sometimes I just want to go somewhere really far away on my own away from all of the problems to get away from everything.

It’s father’s day next Sunday and I have no idea what to get him.

I’m trying to cut back on the amount of time I spend in front of the computer but so far I haven’t been succeeding.

I guess having all this going on when I haven’t had much sleep doesn’t really help.

I’ve just had enough of the little things turning into big things.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment