Friday 4 June 2010

This is Where I Belong

me and scott

Back home after a 7 hour car journey! I’m pretty sure we got stuck at every road works, and in every traffic jam possible.

But I have had a really amazing week! Seeing Scott is the best reason not to spend half term revising and I’m so glad we went. It’s been so good, wish I was still there to be honest, it’s really boring without him and I miss him so much already.

us 3

My mum was not happy when we got back and my sister hadn’t watered her plants.

I get to sleep in a proper bed tonight though, the one thing about home I’ve missed.

Wish I was still with him...

walking

…but it’s been such an amazing week with him

 

IMAG0198

 

 

I love you xxxx

 

 

 

Wish I was back with him, so can’t wait till I can drive!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment