Thursday 10 June 2010

Getting close to be done with school

It’s been quite a good day today.

Been getting random phone calls from O2 though well apparently it’s O2 but when I looked it up it says it’s a scam so I’m going to be avoiding answering it.

I was reading through one of the blogs I’m following when I got in today and found out he’d posted a link to mine which I thought was pretty cool, if anyone wants to they can read his blog here: http://dans-wackyworld.blogspot.com/

Couldn’t believe it when my bus driver missed my stop on the way home had further to walk, in the rain too.

I was kind of annoyed today when I found out that after the maths exam tomorrow you can go home, but guess what I have an exam in the afternoon so there would be no point staying so I’ll be spending the 2/3 hours I have spare adding some stuff to the yearbook.

I don’t think I’ve really mentioned our yearbook, I’m pretty sure most people know what it is so I won’t go into that. Our committee originally had about 14 people on it now there are only 3 or 4 people with only two people being able to access the site you have to make it on, and I’m the only one who has actually edited anything.

I was looking at apprenticeships this morning. I’m still in two minds about college and what I want to do; I’m really bad at making decisions. But if I don’t go to college I’ll be letting everyone down so I guess I’ll still go that way everyone else will be happy.

I’ve just read through a couple of pages of graphics notes for my exam tomorrow and the worrying thing is I don’t actually think I know any of it.

Hmm not much else to say really...

2 hours and 40 minutes of exams tomorrow.

Love you babe xxx

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment