Wednesday 23 June 2010

Is in need of a shoulder and a someone to hold her in there arms while she crys, and they ask no questions. Just say everything will be OK.

 

so much for being happy from now on.

I hate it when things go wrong.

I don’t want us to drift apart but now we hardly even talk and each day we’re talking less and less, now he doesn't even have a phone that works, we hardly talk on msn and we don’t see each other. I HATE IT. Hopefully it passes soon, because I can’t deal with it. So much for being online at 9, again. Now I’m just taking everything out on him again.

I’m in a weird mood.

I think bed is the safest option right now, as it looks like we won’t talk again tonight. At least when i go to bed I can forget everything for 8 hours.

I’m gonna plug myself back into Eminem and sleep

Laterz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment