Thursday 17 June 2010

YES it's been a stressful week, but rubber duckies can squeak away the stress

 

It’s been a crazy few days, again.

Had an exam yesterday , biology, I think I most probably failed. Oh well…

I am getting back into playing piano again, I’ll probably fill all of my spare time playing now that I have the chance too.

I didn’t write a post last night coz I felt really ill, so went to bed early.

I’ve got to work tomorrow, I’m not looking forward to getting up early….

I’m so bored being at home all day now!

BUT I have become quite good at cooking… only bacon sandwiches and sausage sandwiches but it’s a start.

Can’t wait for England’s game tomorrow, hopefully they’ll play better than the USA game!

Me and Scott are slowly sorting out our problems, hopefully I’ll get to see him soon.

Laterz xo

1 comment:

  1. Bacon sandwiches? Ewwwwwwww. How about sausage sandwiches? I'm not a bacon girl :)
    Laterz.

    ReplyDelete