Tuesday 8 June 2010

Still in a weird mood

Well, the positives my knee has gone down completely! Well for the time being anyways. I really hope it stays that way.

It’s so stressful at school at the moment cramming in revision before exams, sitting exams, trying to sort out the yearbook. I’ve got till Friday to get back all the photos that were lost; I don’t think it’s going to happen. I could really do without the stress.

Had an argument with my parents, so now thinks are awkward, but it’ll be fine soon it’s just the build up of stress because of everything.

Everything seems so hard at the moment and I know that my grades aren’t going to be what I want them to be and what everyone is expecting me to get so I feel like I’m letting everyone down.

Sometimes I just want to get away for a day and just be able to forget about the exams, revision and all the problems but that won’t be happening any time soon.

At least me and Scott are good, to be honest I don’t know what I’d do without him especially at the moment with everything.

Another thing that isn’t helping is the lack of sleep I’m getting I keep waking up at 4 in the morning and not being able to get back to sleep and it doesn’t help with exams the next day.

I feel like everything is a mess and I need to sort everything out but really everything is fine.

My new phone did arrive today and its way different to my old one so it’s going to take a bit of getting used to. But it’s great its bright pink and does everything I need it to and it has two cameras on it. Thought that was pretty amazing to be honest.

Being in school at the moment feels really pointless all our lessons are basically now frees so we just sit there and do nothing.

I’m really tired and just want to go to bed but I want to talk to Scott first.

I miss Scott so much wish I could go back to half term and spend some time with him again. I really can’t wait to be able to drive and be able to see him more.

I’ve sat 10 hours and 20 minutes of exams and have 6 hours and 50 minutes left, can’t wait for them to be over and for the really long summer to be here, hopefully I’ll be able to spend some of it with Scott!

So basically I’m still in that weird mood.

Love you baby xxx

signature

2 comments:

  1. Hey I know it's hard but try not to get too stressed by your exams. Just do your best and work as hard as you can and you can get what you deserve. Life is so much more than exam results anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just thought I'd let you know I mentioned your blog on my blog.

    http://dans-wackyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete