Tuesday 15 June 2010

Words From A Teenage Mind

I write a lot of poetry so I’ve decided to create a blog specifically for posting my poetry.

http://wordsfromateenagemind.blogspot.com/

It’s got a similar layout to this one, just to keep it all in keeping with each other.

I’ve got my last ever biology exam tomorrow. Hopefully I do well.

Not really done much today other than write.

Found some good musical people on youtube:

They sound really good, pretty similar too Boyz 2 Men and have supported them too.

I have really written about Scott in this for a while other than to complain, so I thought I’d say something about him. In three weeks time we will have been together for 3 months, I know we don’t get to spend time together like we want to but we are really close. I don’t know what I would do without him to be honest, I can trust him and rely on him, plus he can always put a smile on my face, which is always a good thing. He’s not like all the typical guys who are only after one thing he really cares about other people. Something good about us is we don’t have any awkward silences, maybe this means what we have is really good. I really love him and can’t wait to see him again whenever it is.

I’m really getting back into writing again, and slowly things are looking up…again.

Love you xxxxx

SJ xo

No comments:

Post a Comment