Monday 14 June 2010

Baby be sure I’ll never let you go

I am back using my writer’s cafe profile to post all my poems on: http://www.writerscafe.org/blitz0911, there’s going to be loads of new stuff appearing there, so keep checking it!

I’ve been playing around with the new blogger layout template thing, this is what I’ve come up with so far, but it might mean some of my older posts are hard to read but I can’t really help that. It might change again yet.

Watching this video make me want to lay piano again.

So I’m back to do things that I enjoy doing and will keep me busy and away from the computer! That means I’ll only really use the computer at night or when I’m looking for songs to learn. Plus I’m going to have to get some training in somewhere for my trials for college.

Being off school means that I'll be posting more blogs at different times of the day.

Last night I spoke to Scott about everything and it will hopefully get easier over the next few weeks.

Trying to arrange meeting up with everyone from camp last year but it doesn’t help everyone is all spread out, away at different time and working. Hopefully we’ll work something out. But I will be seeing Stevie this summer, I’m actually really looking forward to camp again this year!

My mood has gone up, so I think that means things are going well again.

I really need to sort out my football boots! Can’t wait for the trials at  Long Road, hopefully I get in. Just need to spend some time practising and hopefully I’ll be alright.

Can’t believe I’ve managed to get 6 followers! I’ll be checking their blogs out will post their links here.

I’m working out how to get my hair cut, I’m not sure weather I should have it the longer version of how I had it spiky like this:

IMAG0004school pic year 11

Pretty dodgy pictures there, back to there hair. If I had it like that I would have really blonde highlights put in and some pink ones too, maybe even bleach all my hair. Or have something like this done.

I’m thinking of mixing these hairstyles maybe, I’m not sure yet, but I will definitely be getting it cut and redone so I need to work out how and I want some different colour put in it, I was thinking bright pink.

I’m done…

Love you xxx

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment