Monday 21 June 2010

I know in your heart that your tired of the distance

 

Why is it people let you down? Talk about you behind your back? To be honest we’ll never know. I hate being let down, I really do.

Right now I’m looking forward to camp and meeting new people, hopefully having a few days away from everyone and everything will help me sort my head out like it did last year. Being disconnected from everyone and everything is just what I need.

I keep reading too much into things, it’s really annoying.

I found out JoJo is going to have a new album out sometime this year, hence all of the videos of her songs.

I love it when people spread rumours about you and you find out about them, I love it even more when it’s someone you thought you could trust.

I feel really tired so I’m going to bed early again tonight. I was going to upload a video but I haven’t got time...

I’ve made a decision about how I’m going to get my hair cut it’s not at all like I was thinking but hopefully it’ll look good.

I’m contemplating blowing my money on some new clothes and hats I found some pretty wicked ones today, but I’m not going to spend a £10 on each of them on the internet I’ll go to town and get them... Maybe.

Scott keeps talking about how he hates the distance and I do too I just hope that doesn’t affect us, the more he talks about it, the more I think it’s driving us apart. We haven’t really spoken today either because his phone is broken, I just don’t want to lose him.

Spent quite a lot of today on the WII fit, I am supposedly the right weight, but not exactly very fit...

Last night’s plan didn’t really work out, the DVD never quite made it into the DVD player; I fell asleep too quick I don’t think I’ll even bother choosing one tonight.

That was a bit long and pointless but hey that’s what this blog is for, emptying my head.

Laterz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment