Saturday 26 June 2010

Hit me with a text, let me know your home alone

This blog is going to have a few pictures because I haven’t put any recently.

Firstly my hair is going to be sorted in time for prom! I think I have a rough idea of how I’m going to get it done. Kind of like Victoria Beckham’s messy bob style but i want mine to have a bigger side fringe. Fingers crossed it will look okay, well we’ll find out on Wednesday.

Today, I was saying before in some older posts how I was 26062010161going to be recording some lyrics when my stuff arrived, but that kind of changed. I have started getting into spoken word, as a way of getting all my poems heard, so I’m going through recording them all and then I’ll make videos to go with them, which will end up on YouTube, if they are any good.

 26062010154

Things feel so much better between me and Scott, which I’m really glad about. Spoke to him this morning as well and hopefully will be tonight.

26062010157 It’s 22 days till camp, and I need to get loads of new clothes and maybe some new hats too. Can’t wait will be so good to get away for a week and will be good to see Stevie again.

Well I’m going to get back to writing.19062010129

This weekend is my only weekend off for basically the whole of summer.

Love you baby xxxxx

 

 

I don’t normally like Miley Cyrus’ stuff but I love love this song. It’s pretty amazing to be honest.

I love Orianthi’s fairly new song, Shut Up & Kiss Me as well, she’s got mad skills on the guitar.

Laterz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment