Tuesday 22 June 2010

If he ain't gonna love you The way he should Then let it go If he ain't gonna treat you The way he should Then let it go

 

I’m done with being all depressed and stressed out, what’s the point? I’ve got amazing friends, a perfect boyfriend and great family; I need to stop panicking about everything what happens will happen. People are always going to bitch and gossip so you know what let them do it, people are always going to try and put things in my head but you know what let them do it. It’s time to let all that shit go.

Right now I am so happy.

Got Fl Studio 9 XXL I love it, I’m such a geek for new software, but this is different, this is for recording. I’m getting back into rap and hip hop again, which is probably why my mood has improved so much today. I just need to order some new stuff, and then it’ll be all systems go! Bin listening to Keyshia Cole’s Let it go all day, such a good song even though it’s quite old, it’s even better coz it’s got Missy in it.

Finished setting up my brother’s new phone, I’m such a nice sister...

Graphics exam tomorrow, hopefully I’ll do okay.

12062010041 I can’t believe I agreed to the bet with my Mum, well let’s just hope England doesn’t lose tomorrow or it’ll be humiliation for me.

Everything seems to be slowly getting back to how it should be, about time too.

Was hoping to have a proper conversation with Scott tonight but doesn’t look like that’ll happen. I miss when we were just getting together and we would talk for hours about everything, now we only talk for about an hour a night because everything just gets in the way. Aaah well things might change they might not, but at least I know he’s mine and that he loves me.

Laterz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment