Saturday 3 July 2010

Thank you for the memories

I don’t think I’ve ever been this tired.

Prom last night was really good but it’s really sad thinking I probably won’t see half those people again, especially those who I went to primary and playgroup with. Loads of pictures were taken some of them look pretty good can’t wait for Michelle to put hers up on facebook; there’ll be some pretty funny ones.

I’ll add some more pictures tomorrow.

Work today has been so tiring and I saw Louis which I really didn’t want to do but we didn’t talk he tried to but I sort of pretended I couldn’t hear him. Got to be up really early for work tomorrow but £133 is worth it.

Hopefully I’ll be able to get some new clothes sometime this week and other new stuff, like hats and shoes; I need some new Airwalk trainers.

Camp stuff arrived saying the same stuff as last year, can’t believe how close it is now. I’m looking forward to it but in a way I’m not because I probably won’t get to speak to Scott all week. But I will get a chance to be away from everyone and everything and meet loads of new people which will be so good.

I need more sleep. I’ll catch up on Monday seeing as I have nothing to do.

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment