Monday 26 July 2010

I’m the worlds greatest

Right, I’ve neglected my blog for long enough.

Scott’s away on holiday, I don’t actually know when he’s coming back.

Camp was really amazing; I met some pretty amazing people Lucy, Sophie, Sophie, Kelly, Courtney, Paigee, Jade, Fiona, Holly, and loads of other people, plus I was able to catch up with Stevie from camp last year which was really good as we were in the same group and we shared a room.

Some of the guys this year were really nice and some of them were dicks, but it doesn't really matter coz I have Scott.

I managed to confront some fears, one of them being deep open water, the activities were totally awesome, plus we basically went tomb stoning off of a pier into 14 meter deep water which was amazing, i really want to do it again. track cycling was better than i thought it would be, climbing is always good, ski bob was wicked, sailing and kayaking I love anyways and windsurfing was great to be able to do again, mountain biking totally killed my arse for a few days but was worth it archery was alright not my favourite thing we did.

Me and Scott have had a lot of drama over the last few weeks. But the biggest thing was on the way to camp he admitted he had lied to me about something I don’t think he should have lied to me about, it’s really played on my mind the last few days, he goes on about trust after people saying stuff then he comes out with this and then says to me he didn’t tell me coz he didn’t know how I’ll react but seriously honesty is always the best policy but I think we’re okay at the moment.

I have been working on my writing a lot lately so that’s helped to keep my head clear.

I’m going on holiday for two weeks on Friday with my family, meaning my brother, my sister and my mum and dad plus my aunty, uncle and cousin I can’t wait. We’ve been going on holiday together for about three years and every year it’s been really good. We’re going camping in Cumbria, I love camping it’s just so different to any other type of holiday, but I’m not looking forward to the journey but I do have a plan! After Wednesday I’m going to be £123 richer so I’m going to arm myself with some DVDs, some new music and a few magazines or a couple of books for the journey so I won’t get bored although I’ll probably do what I usually do and fall asleep.

I have come down with something and everyone was telling me I should go see a doctor on Saturday but it slowly passing so I’ve decided I’m not going.

I think that’s just about me done.

Oh yeah I might be getting a tattoo done before I’m 18… hopefully. depends if i can find someone willing to do it if not i have just over a year to work out exactly what i want doing.

Laters xx

Love you xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment