Friday 9 July 2010

Something's opened up inside of me

Okay today was great until I heard more broken promises, more lies, basically people turning out to be completely the opposite to who I thought they were, but that’s fine because it made me realise what good I actually had in my life like the people who have actually stood by me and haven’t lied or broken promises and I’m lucky to have those people in my life.

Scott sent me a cute poem today.

Work tomorrow which makes me feel even better.

Finished the Gossip Girl box set.

Retail therapy on Sunday, so I can forget everything then too.

Can’t believe it’s basically only a week till I go to camp. But I won’t be able to talk to Scott for that whole week, but for the next few weeks it’s going to be like that, away for a week, back for a week, then away for two weeks which I’ll be lucky if I get any signal.

BUT I am looking forward to my family holiday because we go with my cousin Ryan and my Uncle Ivan and Aunty Angela and it’s always good and we usually have a laugh.

Camp should be good too; hopefully I’ll meet some decent new people.

I’ve been writing quite a lot the last few days and it’s started to make me realise what and who I want in my life and the people and things I don’t want in my life, so there might be a few changes.

At the moment it feels like I’m stuck in some kind of circle where the same things are happening over and over again.

Oh yeah and to top it off I’ve started arguing with my parents again.

I love life sometimes.

But something is for sure this summer is going to be one to remember for the right reasons or the wrong ones I don’t know...

I've gone back to working on something I love and it’s making me see things clearer, hopefully one day i will have a career in it but it’s one of those things that either you make it or you don’t.

I’m done with those who don’t like me for who I am, if you don’t like it then I guess it’s time for goodbye. Things will start changing from now.

I love you xxx

Laterz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment