Thursday 15 July 2010

I don’t know how you did it but I’m falling and I can’t lose you

Today has been really good.

I have successfully written 3 songs and I’m in the process of making the backing tracks then all I need to do I find some singers for them, I don’t sing.

I have got a place into my college team, Scott was right a little less panicking would probably do me some good. Now all I need to do is get into the first team but there again I would mind a regular place on the second team to be honest as long as I’m playing regularly.

Tonight is my last day of being able to talk to Scott properly for a month, I’m dreading it, I really I am. My mates have been winding me up and last night on of them told me Imight fond someone else I was like that’s not going to happen and it’s not really helping the situation apparently I deserve better and not someone who makes me worry so much and acts hot and cold all the time, but I didn’t understand to be honest.

Haven’t really got much else to say to be honest.

Tomorrow will probably be my last blog for a week.

I love you baby xx

Laterz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment