Wednesday 14 July 2010

Together

The trials went okay today but could have gone way better, I’ll just have to wait and see.

Haven’t really spoken to Scott much today at all, I feel so bad for last night and taking everything out on him. Things feel really odd between us, I feel like when I text or try to talk to him I’m getting in the way.

Waterloo Road is back on TV tonight and tomorrow night the last two in this series, nice bit of trash TV.

Looking forward to getting away for a few days for camp, then I’ve got my family holiday two weeks away, can’t wait it better be sunny and hot.

Louis told me yesterday that he didn’t have feelings for me anymore than an hour later told me he loved me and can’t live without me. Not that he stands a chance after what he put me through when we were together and what I found out after we broke up and I’m still finding out. Not that it matters because I’ve got Scott well at least for now, I don’t really think he wants to be with me anymore. But I guess we'll have to see where it goes.

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment