Sunday 11 July 2010

We’ll watch the world from above

To all in all I have if nothing else today successfully spent over £100. Clothes for this summer and camp are sorted, but I have got to get some other stuff for camp tomorrow that I forgot I needed. But I have got some pretty cool stuff.

11072010219

<< Is my 3 BRAND NEW CAPS and headphones

 

 

 

11072010220

>>Is my BRAND NEW kick (trainers)

 

 

 

 

11072010221

<< NEW flip flops

 

 

 

 

 

 

11072010222

>>I LOVE these!

I have managed to get into several arguments with my parents.

BUT, I have decided on ignoring the little things that annoy me such as the one word texts that people conveniently send you and expect a reply from what are you supposed to say to yeah or lol? So any texts I get like that I’m not replying to not because I don’t want to talk to the person but because it’s a waste of time they can’t be bothered to write a text I can’t be bothered to reply. I have a long list of these little hates I have but I’m not going to bore you with them.

Got football trials on Wednesday and I’m really unfit so they won’t go too well.

I am REALLY looking forward to camp now, like an unbelievable amount looking forward to it mostly because I want to get away for a few days and camp is my opportunity for that. A week today and I’ll be there!

I’m getting rid of my brother next week; he’s going to Germany which means a little bit of peace and quiet.

I miss Scott so much.

I’m sorting out my music and finding some good new music for the SUMMER.

Can’t wait to go away with my family either.

Love you baby xxx

Laterz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment