Sunday 26 December 2010

When I'm away I miss my baby, I'm gone with half my heart, God knows I must be crazy, For living far apart, But tonight it's gonna be different

Boxing Day is crazier than Christmas day itself minus the extra family.

Seeing as I got woken up at a ridiculously early time this morning by my personal alarm clock (Scott) texting me, I decided I might as well get up at about 8am. I haven’t really slept in all this holiday. This meant I spent quite a considerable amount of time this morning talking to him through msn as well as downloading new music and watching various videos.

This time tomorrow though I’ll be with him.

I had what felt like a million and one things to do today. Once everyone else was finally up, I was sent down to the shop in our village. This was quite a challenge baring in mind all the paths are covered by a thick layer of ice, once I got there the shop didn’t even have what I was asked to go and get, so a waste of half an hour. When I got back it was into sorting out lunch, another roast dinner which was an attempt t use up the last of the turkey, which failed.

This left me to my main challenge of the day, pack for Scott’s. I didn’t think it would be that hard, but seeing as my clothes weren’t were they should be, some of them not being dry and me generally just being a girl about it and not being able to make decisions it went really well.... oh yeah and my moisturiser exploded on me as well, it was a good job it didn’t do that when I closed the case (I have a mini case it’s really cool, the only problem is it isn’t green). But I managed to just throw a load of stuff in the case in the end; clothes are clothes at the end of the day. I nearly forgot to put Scott’s Christmas present in it but I remembered once I was telling my mum I’d finished sorting it all out.

I finished the day with one of my new DVDs, Sex and the City 2. The first one was really good and this one was even better. DVD and chocolate a good way to end the last couple of days and to prepare for the long car journey tomorrow.

I need to be up at 8am in order to be ready for 10am to leave for about 5 hours in the car. I have the outnumbered series 3 plus the Christmas special to watch on the way, I decided the revision wouldn’t be a good way to pass the time plus outnumbered was more appealing, I love that show. Although it’s going to be drive for 10 minutes stop at Tesco’s coz my Dad needs to get some diesel and my mum wants to get stuff for the journey, plus we’ll have to stop half way through the journey coz my dad will need a break at some point.

I’m really looking forward to this next week with Scott though, two months without him, now a week with him. It’s going to be good. Although this means no blog posts for a week...

Laterz xo

Love you xxxxx

Title: Coming Home – Pixie Lott Ft. Jason Derulo

2 comments:

  1. cute blog! you can follow mine at http://jenniferscavone.blogspot.com/
    i hope you stop by!

    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for following my blog! I really like your blog, so I'm now one of your new followers.

    Taylor
    (P.S. My name shows up as anthea15 as a follower, but it's an old profile name. I'm trying to get it fixed.)

    ReplyDelete