Wednesday 1 December 2010

Advent Calendars = 1st December

Wow, it’s the first of December and this year really has gone by incredibly fast, plus so many things have changed. Compared to this time last year things are definitely really different, which is a really good thing.

Last night I read my blog from when I started writing; it’s weird how things have changed so much and how quickly things change. Like this time last year me and Scott were breaking up but now we’re back together and I would do anything for him and to keep him by my side especially as we’ve been through so much the last 7, nearly 8, months. I can’t wait till we don’t have so much of a distance between us and we can see each other more.

I hate how some of the little things between us have changed but I guess that’s what happens after time, things change and people get used to things the way they are. But I’m still not convinced about being as important as his mates either that or he forgot what he said or what he used to do. I don’t want him to change or to do things because that’s what I want. I just wish things didn’t change so that it feels like he knows I’ll always be there so it doesn’t matter. It’s the little things that have changed like the amount of x’s on the end of his texts, I know it should matter that much but it does. How I never have texts to wake up to, that shouldn’t matter but it does. It was the little things he used to do out of the blue that he used to do that he’s stopped doing.

I’m not saying he’s going to lose me and I know he’s busy at times and that it’s difficult with the distance but sometimes I feel like I’m in the way.

unis

All the prospectus I ordered have now arrived, and I know what course I want to do, Events Management, and also which universities I want to apply for. My first choice would be Bournemouth (a on the map), second would be Plymouth (b on the map) and my third would be Falmouth (c on the map). These are all in the south of the UK so it will mean I’d be quite away from home but that’s part of the reason why I want to go, plus this should mean I end up being closer to Scott. Plus if I get into Bournemouth I would only be an hour away from Scott but to get the grades I’m going to need to put in a hell of a lot of work because I’ll need 320 UCAS points whereas for the other two I’ll only need 220, but Bournemouth seems like the offer the best version of the course.

It’s really weird to think in two years I will hopefully be at university, but I am looking forward to it.

Today at college was pretty good, I only had two lessons, media and ICT which means that basically involves hardly any work and a lot of sitting around doing whatever. Media was filled just copying notes about TV drama which sounds pretty boring but Cigdem my teacher is really funny and gives us loads of printouts so we don’t have to do much of the copying down side. ICT is always and was today really funny; I’ve basically finished our assignment for this term so I got to do nothing this lesson and just mess around with Matt and Joe, which basically involved talking about stuff and getting gossip, boys really do gossip as much as girls.

Tomorrow is a long day at college as I have to be there until 4.10pm and the bus is always late so I won’t get home until 5pm. But it’s a pretty easy day bearing in mind I only have business, media and ICT.

Only three weeks left at college which is a plus side to it.

I can’t wait till Christmas, and now that we’re in December we can actually talk about it people get really touchy about it, I think it’s the best time of the year, I really want a white Christmas though. It’ll be really good to see Scott again as well I’m really looking forward to it.

Hopefully I get to talk to Scott at some point tonight, but he’s out so I don’t know if I will if the last time he was out is anything to go by. But there again I want an early night because I have a major headache.

Oh yeah, there’s no news on the job front either.

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

- I've updated my Dreams page

No comments:

Post a Comment