Saturday 11 December 2010

Need something good to happen to put me in a good mood again

Today has been another one of those days.

Eating really hurts because my throat is still swollen it hurts to swallow and I’ve managed to burn the roof of my mouth as well so now eating is really really painful. So I’ve ended up hardly eating the last few days which has meant I’ve been really tired and felt a million times worse.

Me and Scott seem to be okay now, after the last few days we’ve just been a bit... but now everything seems to be good again. I hate how people get involved in our relationship and always manage to cause trouble. But I think we’ve sorted everything now, which I’m really glad about. I can’t wait to see him after Christmas but I’m slightly worried about meeting his family seeing as peoples first impressions of me are generally bad, so I’m not looking forward to finding out what they think of me.

I’m so glad Lizzie was there for me last night with everything going on with Scott I don’t know what I’d have done without her, she really helped me out.

I was supposed to be going out tonight but it got cancelled because virtually everyone is ill, which is really annoying because I was really looking forward to catching up with everyone. But we’ll have to do it again another time.

Another university prospectus arrived today this time for Brighton, it looks pretty good and I think it would be possible for me to get in. I still think Bournemouth would be my first choice though I’m thinking of doing a course in business rather than events management.

I have a rather long paper cut on the back of my right hand it’s really annoying because it keeps opening up when I move my hand.

I watched my first Christmas film today it was pretty good apart from the fact it was really predictable. I can’t remember what it was called though. I think there needs to be more Christmas films on TV now.

I’ve only got a week left of college now, and two mocks and one presentation to do because I didn’t do the presentation last week. I’m really annoyed because I can’t go on my media trip because I have a business mock. BUT college finishes early on Friday and my business lesson on Thursday has been cancelled which is a plus.

Another boring day in tomorrow, which will be boring unless I find some films to watch or something else to do otherwise I’ll be bored out of my mind. Plus my phone isn’t working properly at the moment which is really annoying, it’s not vibrating when people ring or text me which is annoying.

My uncle has had a go at me through the rest of my family, my brother is being a dick, and people are generally slagging me off it making me want to be anywhere but here right now, and I was contemplating leaving college but if I did that I won’t be able to go to university. There again I’ve only got to think about the 5 terms I’ve got left which isn’t really that long when it’s put into perspective it just probably won’t be very enjoyable.

Laterz xo
Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment