Wednesday 15 December 2010

Hugs are good, but one from you would be better

Well today has actually been a pretty good day, although whenever I say that something usually happens that changes that.

It’s so close to the end of college and for some reason I don’t actually want the Christmas holidays to happen not just yet, a part of me isn’t really ready. I’ve worked out why I didn’t feel like I fitted in before, that’s because I have several groups of friends now whereas before I only had one, my problem is they don’t really like each other so I can only spend time with them at different times.

It was so funny at college today when we dressed Matt up in Milly’s scarf and gave all our bags to Sam to carry. Tomorrow is basically my last day before Christmas, just my business one to one to go so I can get my results from my mock, my media mock and my ICT lesson/ do nothing to do, we’ll probably have another competition about who can get the highest score on one of the facebook games, or looking at the many funny t-shirt that Alistair seems to find, they are pretty good actually.

My throat is still hurting and it was freezing today at college but nobody radiates heat, although I did get a lot of hugs which was pretty good although Johnny is too tall, and Matt just is too cold, and Milly is just ginger.

Things are okay with Scott, they're getting there, he seems to think we have problems more than I thought we did, me chnging/ acting weird, and just us being different. But I think we'll get passed it. I'm looking forward to Christmas because it will be good to see him again just hope feeling like this!

I’m tired, really really tired, I just want to curl up and go to sleep.

Laterz xo
Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment