Monday 13 December 2010

Needs tomorrow to come, because it never does–best thing i heard all day!

It’s been another one of those days today.

My media presentation went well today. Although at the moment all everyone is talking about is our exams, which I’m not particularly looking forward too. I have my business mock tomorrow which isn’t going to be the easiest thing for me to do seeing as I can’t remember the formulas or anything.

People have started trying to cause trouble between me and Scott again, well I say people when I mean one person. It’s starting to cause really big problems when it shouldn’t. I just can’t wait till just after Christmas when I can see him and actually spend some time with him, and be able to show him how much I really do care about him.

My throat has really started to hurt today which isn’t a good thing because it feels like it is constantly dry, but apparently that’s a sign I’m getting better.

There is one thing I really hate about Christmas, when someone tells you they have got you a present but say they can’t tell you what it is, it’s so annoying.

I hate having loads of little problems because at some point I’m going to end up exploding because I can’t seem to deal with any of them.

Only 3 and a half days of college left until the Christmas holidays, I can’t wait to be able to get away from college I’m at that point where I don’t feel like I fit in anymore.

I really do care about Scott and hope that I never lose him. It’s an incredible guy and Christmas is going to be amazing.

This roast dinner should cheer me up a bit though.

Laterz xo

Love you xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment