Thursday 2 December 2010

Sleep is the best medicine

Today has been well, bad really bad. I’ve been ill all day; actually make that since about 7.30pm last night. I’ve just has a really bad headache, couldn’t look at lights and had a temperature...it’s not been fun.

Needless to say I haven’t been in college today, which is really bad seeing as I have coursework in for today and tomorrow but I’m not going in tomorrow because I need to have 24 hours clear of the illness which sucks... BIG TIME.

So as I was ill today nothing has really been exciting, we’ve had no extra snow and well it’s just been pretty boring. I’ve been asleep for most of the day too.

The last part of Scott’s Christmas present arrived here today. His Christmas card should arrive at his house soon because I sent it ages ago.

Had a talk with Louis today he thinks it’s really bad that I didn’t celebrate my 16th, my GCSE results, getting into college or my 17th. Guess that’s just life.

More university prospectus arrived today but I don’t know if I like them as much as the other three but I’m going to look at them properly when I’m less ill. It’s weird to be planning my future already especially so soon after starting college but it’s not actually that long till we start the application process so I want to have an idea where I want to go and what I want to do, and it looks like I’ve already achieved that.

England have lost the 2018 bid today but I guess we have got the Olympics in 2012 so we can’t have everything.

Laterz xo

Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment