Sunday 19 December 2010

The christmas spirit is almost gone!

The last few days have been really weird. But several good things have happened too.

I’ve finally managed to start getting over this illness which is a HUGE plus. Mainly due to the fact that I can now breathe semi normally, I’m now just left with this cold and really sore lips and they keep bleeding. But I have given it to everyone else now.

Christmas day is now definitely going to be really bad, due to the fact that my uncle who I always argue with is coming, he thinks I am a slag, which I’m not and always manages to make me feel really bad about myself. On the upside my Nan and Granddad are coming round as well which is always good, although my Granddad isn’t his normal self since he collapsed which is worrying I don’t like seeing him like that.

There has been loads of snow and I mean loads of snow, normally it doesn’t bother me I’ll just stay inside and keep warm. But it’s bothering me because it could mean I can’t get to Scott’s and after our conversation today I really want to be there for him. He means a lot to me and I’m glad we’re there for each other.

There’s not a lot else to say really apart from everyone really getting into the whole Christmas thing and me slowly getting more and more out of the spirit of it.

I’ve got loads of pictures to add to this post but due to the fact I’m using my sister’s laptop to write it because I feel guilty for neglecting my blog the pictures will have to come soon.

Laterz xo
Love you xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey SJ,

    I've awarded you something for having such a wonderful blog!

    http://dans-wackyworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-blogs-of-year.html

    ReplyDelete