Thursday 9 December 2010

I feel terrible but I can’t stay home again tomorrow, I went to the doctors today and found out I have tonsillitis and that’s the reason why I have been ill lately but my body has practically dealt with it itself so I didn’t need any antibiotics or anything I just need to take paracetamol.

I get Scott has his own problems and everything but would be nice for him to notice everything isn’t great for me at some point as well. I know he deals with a lot and I’m not saying he isn’t great but today has been really rubbish and I feel like I’m not a loud to have a bad day without him thinking I’m going to end it or whatever and if Scott reads this he'll probably get all upset and pissy with me but I'm past caring with everything today.

Everything feels like history repeating itself at the moment and I don’t like it.

Some girl who is Scott’s friend’s girlfriend keeps posting on his facebook wall and it gets to me because that’s how the Pearl thing started and I don’t want him to stop talking to her because of me I hate the fact it gets to me and makes me think about all that happened afterwards.

My old secondary school has lost all my GCSE textiles coursework which I really wanted to be able to keep but I won’t be able to now. It was something I was actually proud of, for once.

I hate that I’m missing so much college at the moment and I could get kicked out for it even though it isn’t my fault.

I hate that some girl thought she was the first person to tell me about Scott getting into his college yesterday and was really pleased about the fact he told her to, when I don’t care that she knew I just don’t get why she felt the need to tell me too.

I’m just jealous about the fact other girls get to spend time with Scott, which isn’t a good thing.

So many little things that shouldn’t matter are just mounting up and making one big thing that does matter. I hate it.

Live Coronation Street episode today, should be good.

Going round to a friends that I haven’t seen in ages for a curry night on Saturday which should be pretty fun.

Laterz xo
Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment