Monday 6 December 2010

Pretty amazing 8 months if I'm honest

I don’t know if I should write everything I’m feeling in this post or not, there again that’s what this blog is for so...

Overall today has been pretty good, had a laugh with Jordan, Sam, Shona, Holly, and everyone in media, and all my other lessons were alright as well.

I’m really worried about Scott because he was really down last night and seems to be dealing with too much on his own. I’m trying to help him as much as I can but I feel kind of useless with the distance between us. Hopefully though the fact his Christmas card finally arrived at his house today made him smile a little bit and the fact that we’ve now been together for 8 months should also help too. Plus we’ve had a really long talk today which was good in more than one way.

Laterz xo

Love you xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment