Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas Eve

Well this is Christmas isn’t it, family arguments and the buzz is gone. I guess that’s what growing up does to you.

I didn’t get much sleep so I’ve been overly tired today. This has probably been the main contributor to the fact that the littlest thing has managed to annoy me or wind me up in some way.

I’ve had to help with the preparations for tomorrow, which isn’t the best way to pass the time but it did mean I wasted an hour.

Once my dad got in from work we had to go to Tescos, yes Tescos on Christmas Eve. I know what you’re thinking. Although surprisingly it wasn’t that busy, the obvious aisles were the alcohol, chocolate etc but to what I thought it would be it wasn’t that bad. I don’t get why my parents couldn’t have got this stuff on their many trips to the shops before but obviously it was necessary that we got them...

Due to the fact my mum didn’t like any of the cards for grandparents, it was left to me to make one, so at 17 years old I was sat with a whole collection of card, glue felt tips to make a masterpiece. For some reason I felt like a I was four years old again. It was pretty fun.

I wish I could see Scott today; it’s been that kind of day where I just want a hug from him. Although I have had a really good conversation with him on the phone and I am really looking forward to seeing him, I can always and I mean always rely on him to cheer me up. Plus he’s made me so that I’m looking forward to tomorrow in a strange way.

Laterz xo

Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment