Wednesday 22 December 2010

So raise your glass if you are wrong In all the right ways

Don’t you think it’s weird when a song comes on and it is exactly how you feel and you didn’t even know you felt like that, it happened to me today. Right now I really love Cee Lo Green’s album, The Lady Killer and I think we should definitely forget the radio versions for a certain song on this album, it’s just one of those feel good albums. People definitely miss out on the best tracks of an album when they don’t listen to it all the way through; the best songs are definitely the ones that don’t become singles. Most likely due to the fact they don’t get over played.

We had some rain today so the little amount of snow that we had has now turned into that horrible slushy stuff. It doesn’t look Christmassy anymore.

I was on one of those facebook like sites and it’s crazy to think how many of them are based on how guys treat girls. I mean to be honest for every guy that doesn’t value the relationship he is in and is willing to do whatever there are plenty of other who really care about the person they are with. I don’t get why us girls have to give them all a bad time for it, I know plenty of guys who get really annoyed about it because everyone treats them all the same and as though they will be the same and not care about their relationship. This comes from having a really long conversation with one of my guy friends today, he’s a decent guy but every relationship he’s been in the girl is always trying to find something wrong with him because of all the jerks she’s been with before. I know when you’ve had a bad experience you generally compare everything to it but surely there comes a point when you realise you have something good and not all guys are out to hurt you?

Its weird how people always seem to come to me for advice, I know I’ve been through some pretty bad stuff but I never think of myself as the sort of person to be able to help other people out. It’s not fair that I right other people’s problems here but today I feel like I’ve actually helped some other people out.

The Christmas films have started on TV again. Today I decided to watch Herbie Fully Loaded, I know it’s not technically a Christmas film but it’s still one of those films that I love and can watch again and again. Plus I caught the end of an actual Christmas film that I’ve seen before the average feel good film based around Christmas, can’t remember the name but it was one of those predictable ones so the name doesn’t really matter.

My mum and dad are doing their ‘emergency shopping’ stuff everyday when my dad gets in from work, basically means they go out and get presents for people they forgot or get food or random other things that they think we’ll need before or on Christmas day which we never really do. Me and my brother hate it they tried to get me to do it with them last year after the first day I found excuses not to go and I’m definitely not joining in this year. So today me and my brother we sat at home for a couple of hours and we had to find a way to make it slightly interesting seeing as after a while sitting in front of the various forms of technology gets boring, I decided that I would sing and imitate some song and the people that sing them and my brother found it hilarious... so much so he managed to spit his drink everywhere and I ended up clearing it up, lovely. I know.

I still haven’t worked out a way to make next year more memorable yet but I’m still working on it. Although I’m in that mood where I feel like something good is about to happen, probably because I’m going to be seeing Scott soon, but this is different like something new is about to happen. Well it’s about time, I need some change. Well I had this weird mood hanging over me for a couple of months where I generally felt rubbish and down about everything but I can safely say that I now truly say that has gone. 2011 is going to be my year, 2010 for some reason didn’t quite cut it.

Not a lot else to say really...

Laterz xo

Love you xxx

Todays title: Pink – Raise your glass

No comments:

Post a Comment