Wednesday 8 December 2010

Hugs are the universal medicine

It’s one of those days when I don’t really know what’s wrong, I just feel a bit...

My brother isn’t helping either all we ever do is argue and he just winds me up all the time.

At college the Christmas tree in the internet cafe is really pathetic but the one in the reception looks okay but a bit tacky. I think more could be done to make it feel a little bit more Christmassy to be honest.

I have hardly spoken to Scott today, had a trial for a college he wants to go to next year and he got in, and I’m really happy for him.

College has been pretty good overall today, media was pretty funny we found out Sam could sing and he had an audition for Britain’s Got Talent if he gets through that he gets through to sing for the judges. ICT was good as always me and matt wound Kirsty up and we all just had a laugh because we haven’t got much work to do. I managed to win myself some chips from another Matt who went to my secondary school because we agreed a fair exchange, I wanted chips, and he was cold and wanted a hug. This means I scored me some chips; my hugs are the best was also technically proven.

Me and abbey also had a pretty good conversation about relationships and everything else we could really think of today because it was only us in our frees so we got chocolate and tango and sat outside in the cold because I had a temperature again so we came up with the solution the cold air would make me feel better and it did.

I have to do a media presentation tomorrow I was meant to be doing it today but seeing as he wasn’t in we didn’t have to do ours. Although quite a lot of the class was missing so we’re doing a lot of the tomorrow. We have a trip coming up for media were we get to go see a thriller film in the picture house for free, which is pretty good seeing as it cost a fortune to get in there, but Shona is going to be hilarious as she hates scary films, me, jack, and several other people are planning on making her
jump for a laugh. We’re nice like that.

The 50th special for Coronation Street has been pretty good it the live episode tomorrow and the acting is always funny when it’s live.

I have a business finance test tomorrow hopefully I do okay, I need to get my grades back up.

Later xo
Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment