Thursday 16 December 2010

And that's why facebook was invented

Today is my last day at college, not officially but I’m not going in tomorrow. But all things considered today has been pretty good.

I didn’t have to go into college first thing which was a majorly big bonus. I had a one to one thing with my business teacher, Alan, to tell me how well I had done in my business mock. Overall he thinks I will get an A in the actual exam in January so no pressure there. No one has asked me how it went, which I thought was nice. Then I had a media mock which I think went okay but I’m not completely sure because I finished early and that is never a good sign. Last lesson we had a little Christmas party thing in ICT because we’ve finished our coursework for this term, which is a majorly good! Plus I won some chocolate gold coins which was really good and then my sister picked me up which was really good because it started to snow really heavily.

Once I got home I actually managed to eat something which has been virtually impossible the last few days with my throat. Then I logged on to facebook the source of everyone’s problems. Apparently Scott was cheating on me, according to a couple of 13 year olds who decided it was appropriate to swear at me over facebook because they are ‘hard’, oh how I love facebook arguments!

Tomorrow will be good Christmas shopping with my parents although world war 3 has broken out in our house at the moment so it could be interesting.
A week on Saturday and Christmas will be over. I am now dreading Christmas day because the uncle that doesn’t like me is coming to ours for Christmas lunch along with my nan and granddad who are awesome and I love.

Laterz xo
Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment