Monday 3 January 2011

An amazing week!

Well this is my first post in just over a week, and I have a very valid reason for not writing anything! I’ve been to stay with Scott and had a truly amazing week.

I didn’t get up as early as I was supposed to on Monday as I over slept which meant we ended up leaving later and once I had broken the shower it was a bit of a panic to actually leave. Once we were finally on the road and on our way to Scott’s, well his auntie’s house we managed to hit virtually every traffic jam possible. In the end we decided to stop at some services and eat because I was bored and my mum and dad were getting pretty annoyed with me complaining about how long the journey was. After 5 and a half hours in the car we arrived at his aunties, it was so good to finally see him again and it was good to see his sister. I was really worried about meeting his family although, as Scott kept telling me before it was unnecessary all of his family that I met were really nice. We had a really good afternoon and evening with them and went on a long walk.

On Tuesday we went with his sister Stacey to Weymouth because her boyfriend lives there and she was going to stay with him for the rest of the week, it was a really good day. Just like the rest of the week because we were finally just able to spend time together which we don’t normally get to do! I also had my first bell ringing lesson from Scott’s dad, and I didn’t really know what to expect but it was really good.

The rest of the week was pretty filled with loads of different things too, we went to the cinema to see the new Narnia film which was really good, we played badminton with one of his friends – I didn’t really play I more sat there and watched, we went for a walk and we just spent time together. Plus I had several more lessons of bell ringing which I managed to get the hang of towards the end, probably because Scott’s dad is a good teacher.

We don’t normally get to spend ‘special events’ together so for us to be able to spend new year together was really special for me.

Although now that we’re apart after spending so much time together it feels really weird, but it’s not too long until we should be able to see each other again as there is another half term in February. Whether Scott comes to stay here or me at his again I don’t know but I hope we do get to spend some time together again. Plus his parents are really nice people.

Scott worries about a lot of things more than most people, and I told my parents that we had had sex where as Scott didn’t which I wouldn’t really expect him to be honest. But I think he expects my dad to kill him now or something which won’t happen. Plus Scott keeps worrying that I regret it because it was my first time however I don’t because he isn’t like other guys and isn’t trying to use me.

It’s my first day back at college tomorrow and I’m not looking forward to it, due to the fact I’ll have to be up at half 6 in the morning and it’s a whole day but I only have to lessons which isn’t too bad.

So overall I have had a pretty good Christmas and an amazing new year all thanks to the boyfriend.

Laterz xo
Love you xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment