Sunday 16 January 2011

Oppertunites Arrive

Well today hasn't really been that exciting.


Things with Scott are still a bit... But we are working through everything, together, which is the important thing! Things are improving slowly, the distance is causing a bit of a strain on us at the moment but there is no way I want us to end. The next months I'm sure will fly by so that in 3 months time we will be together again and by that time we'll be together for a year, which has flown by really fast. I was thinking back through the last year and our relationship and we have had our ups and downs and we've always got through them together like I know we will this time.

I have applied for another job so I'm hoping something goes in my favour soon.
This weekend has practically gone already and I haven't really done anything with the two days. Oh well back to college tomorrow, and it's a full day so it'll feel like it's going on forever.

We were told last week to seriously start thinking about university and what we want to do at which university. Every time I look at a prospectus my mind changes about where my first choice would be but I definitely know I want to study some form of business but I haven't got much further than that. I know that I want to go down south to study as well I really like the look of Bournemouth but I don't think I'll get the grades to get in there so I was looking at Plymouth University which I think I would be more successful at getting into.
We have careers week in two weeks time so my decision to go to university could be totally reversed.

I’m working on a business plan at the moment for an idea my dad had, fingers crossed it could work out.

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment