Tuesday 4 January 2011

2+0+1+1=4 Resolutions

Okay so it’s the New Year, but I don’t like making resolutions because I always end up breaking them or trying to be too optimistic. So I’ve really been thinking about what my resolutions should be for this year and what I want to achieve with the year so that it doesn’t end up like a waste of time like last year. So here they are:

1. This is probably the most important one I have thought of because it contributes to a lot of the other things I have thought of, GET A PART TIME JOB. I go on about this a lot but if I get a part time job, I’ll be able to learn to drive – so I can see Scott more, or alternatively I can afford train tickets – so I can see Scott more. Plus it will also mean I don’t need to keep borrowing money off of my parents and can actually stand on my own two feet well in a way.

2. Pass at least three of my AS level’s this way I’ll be one step closer to being able to go to university which means I’ll also be one step closer to being nearer to Scott. Win win with this one.

3. Start my university application form and find a course and university I want to study and will be useful to me in the future.

4. Be a better person in general and not take my family, friend or boyfriend for granted

So that’s it really they’re achievable if I really work at them.

College was okay spent most of the day on my own though seeing as all of my friends went home. Found out that I know nothing that I need to know for my two exams next week so I have now officially started panicking.

Laterz xo

Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment