Thursday 13 January 2011

Things are getting better, at last!

Firstly I want to say that I’m really surprised I have got past my 9 followers stage and I seem to be gaining a few more here and there so hi to all my new followers!

Today has been a really good day after yesterday I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

The reason I didn’t post yesterday is because I was having a majorly bad day due to everything getting on top of me and everyone just getting on about me about loads of things. Basically after I came home from college yesterday I felt really rubbish and just out of it because of all the little things. So once I was at home and everyone kept asking me if I was okay, and that I was acting weird I just exploded and spent most of the evening in tears, I know it probably doesn’t sound good but it actually did me some good. As today I woke up and felt so much happier plus me and Scott are now really good again, apart from him being ill.

Well today has been pretty good. I had my politics exam first thing which literally was first thing as my bus was late which meant I arrived literally in time to do my exam, the paper wasn’t actually that bad but I am still planning on dropping the subject and I have spoken to my teacher about it. I then had a free which I nearly ended up being by myself in as Lizzie was ill and Cat wasn’t going to come in till later, but I then found out Matt and Andrew have the same free. We managed to pass the hour quite well having a laugh and talking about stuff, guys really do gossip as much as us girls. I then had a media lesson which proved to be quite funny and is always good as our teacher Cigdem is really laid back. I ended the day with ICT which is one of those subjects I can do just like that which meant I spent a lot of the lesson just talking to Joe and Kirsty which was pretty funny it was one of those you had to be their moment s.

So all in all things seem to be okay, I’m looking forward to my business lesson tomorrow as we’re starting the next part of our course.

Laterz xo

Scott – I love you baby, thank you for being there for me the last week even though I have been a complete bitch to you, I really appreciate it. You really are amazing for putting up with what you have from me. I hope I can return what you have done one day and been there for you like you have for me. But we get through everything together like always. I LOVE YOU xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment