Saturday 29 January 2011

This is a radio message

Last night I had ringing practise and I’m still improving and learning new things. I am now successfully able to ring down, although I’m still getting used to how much effort is needed to ring up. I am now able to play rounds pretty successfully and I am just getting the hang of playing hunt, but the calls confuse me. I also rang on 5th, which is the second heaviest bell, ringing that one up involved ALOT of effort but I managed to do it.... just about!

This morning I decided I would actually stay in bed for a decent amount of time and not get up and rush around, consequently I don’t feel as tired and warn out, massive bonus.

The majority of the day was spent looking around several pet shops as my Dad decided he wants to have a fish tank. Eventually he found one that he liked and would fit where he wanted it to go, but apparently he isn’t going to have the ‘Dory’ fish and the ‘Nemo’ fish..... this has left me quite annoyed as he wouldn’t get the turtle tank and get turtles instead of fish apparently he didn’t see the fact they were more interesting and that little bit different.

I managed to get my Mum to give me the money to buy the last 6 books in The Morganville Vampire Book Series that I have been reading. I think they are really good, I don’t normally read but this is something that I can actually focus on for longer than five minutes.

Plus I managed to get my Mum to also buy all of a KFC which was a huge plus because I haven’t had one in ages!

I’m definitely going to be able to the bowling and meal with my friends next Saturday as my parents said they would give me the money. I’m really looking forward to it because I haven’t seen half the people who are going in ages and it’ll be good to get out for once.

So all in all it’s been a good day.

Tomorrow I’m going to face my college work.... Not that I don’t want to but if I don’t keep up for the time being and I don’t get the job/ apprenticeship then I’ll be stuffed anyways and I’ll have to drop out.

I have a slight problem about my apprenticeship interview next Wednesday apparently our college ILP interviews are in the afternoon and that’s when my interview is so I’m going to have to have a problem with one of them and I may have to pick which is more important.

-over and out -

Love you xxx

Title: Radio message by R. Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment