Tuesday 18 January 2011

My good happy mood is coming back

Today has been surprisingly good even if it has been an incredibly long day.

I always start Tuesday with a free and as glee isn’t on 4OD I’ll have to wait till Saturday/Sunday to watch into on T4 but it also meant I had an hour and a half with NOTHING to do, so I spent most of it texting people and refreshing facebook.

My business lesson was pretty good my teacher Alan, was as funny as always, I heard another one of Zoe’s stories and then lesson was just good because I love it.

I have another free in which me Cat and Lizzie decided to go on a walk around the college and get some weird looks from people sat in their classrooms. But we had a good conversation and got quite hyper.

Last lesson of the day was politics and at the moment I’m enjoying and I’ve decided to stick it out to the end of the year as we’ve now actually got into a good bit of the course and our new teacher teaches to how I learn best so I’m understanding everything now. Which is a bonus and now that I’ve said all that I’ll go into my lesson on Friday and not understand a thing.

I’ve been in a good mood all day which is really good as I haven’t been in this sort of good mood for a while!

Not a lot else to say really,

Laterz xo

Love you xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment