Wednesday 5 January 2011

I’ve never felt this tired

So the second day back at college and I’m still definitely not getting used to the whole getting up at half six thing, I like my bed therefore I should be a loud to stay in it until I feel it is necessary for me to leave it.

I only had a half day at college but ended up staying all day due to my dad being late picking me up, he was held up at work or something.

I have a mountain of revision and homework to get through, it doesn’t look very likely at the moment due to how tired I am and how much work there is.

Everyone seems to be getting meetings at the moment so they can drop out of college, seems like a great idea to me right now. The only thing stopping me is the fact I wouldn’t get any qualifications and the fact we’ve only really basically got one year left now anyways.

Not a lot else to say really.

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment