Tuesday 25 January 2011

Sometimes you have to just let things go they way they are going to go…. it works

Well all of a sudden I’ve started to sort things out for myself.

I’m quitting college either for a fulltime job (depending on how the application form goes) or for an apprenticeship (depending on how the interview goes). I’m not making a rash decision I’ve thought about it for a while and finally it feel s like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and I feel like I can be happy.

Can’t really speak to Scott tonight, but things between us are slowly working out too. Which as most people will guess I’m really happy about because I care about him so much. Maybe.... and I mean maybe we’ll be able to see each other more soon, especially if things work out the way I want them too.

I hate hoping something will happen in one way because usually it never does, so I never get my hopes up, but I really want this to happen in the way I hope it does but I still think it won’t but, I guess all I can do is keep my fingers crossed and HOPE.

I didn’t go to college today, I actually hate it there and I don’t think anyone else gets it. It’s just not how I thought it would be, I don’t have any real close friends there anymore, there is always some kind of drama, people constantly bitching about something or another and it just gets to the point where I think... SERIOUSLY? Add to the fact I really don’t see the point of the fact everything I have learnt in college I could have found out from the internet or a book, there is nothing there where they teach you about anything real in life, so hence why I want to leave, which is looking like it should be happening and soon at that. I know I’ll miss some people but if they are the people I think they are then they will keep in touch then they aren’t worth the hassle.

I’m in a good mood but if you cross me then I bite your head off kind of mood and at the moment it’s working out quite well and I’m managing to keep peace between a number of people. Quite a few old friends have recently got back in touch and I think that has put me in a good mood too.

Laterz xo

Love you; I’m glad we’re sorting this out together! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment