Monday 10 January 2011

Please don’t ask me if I’m okay when I don’t really know myself

Well I didn’t write anything yesterday because I was doing some hardcore revision. I had a business exam today and only my mum said good luck to me... I think the really long intense revision session may have paid off though. There were only two questions that I couldn’t do as I didn’t know the equations but I gave them a go anyways.

My mood has been all over the place the last couple of days and everyone has been asking me if I’m okay. Seriously when I’m feeling like this for people to keep asking that it really is annoying. I don’t really know what’s wrong, I just keep thinking about all the little things and it’s just making me feel really rubbish about everything.

I feel really bad though because I have taken most of the last few days out on Scott and I shouldn’t because it isn’t his fault. I guess I’m feeling slightly, I don’t really know what word would fit here best, because I won’t be able to see Scott for 3 months now as his Florida trip is in February half term so we can’t see each other then so we’ll have to wait till Easter. Oh well all good things come to those who wait as they say.

I have a pretty relaxed day tomorrow at college, so that should be okay.

Everywhere I turn at the moment everyone keeps arguing and it’s really annoying because you have to tread carefully around everyone or otherwise they start on you.

Not much else to say....

Laterz xo

Love you xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment