Saturday 15 January 2011

Should I stay or should I go

Why is it whenever I tell someone how I really feel about something they seem to jump down my throat about it and then it all turns out to be my fault in the first place? Then people wonder why I never open up about how I feel and why, sort of goes against the whole, I promise I won’t judge you and all of that.

So from now on I’m not going to say how I feel because if I do people always make me feel worse about it.

Enough about all the negative stuff!

I had ringing last night; it was really good but this is the reason why I didn’t post last night. I managed to successfully ring up and ring down several times. So I am making progress, and as my dad found out there is more to bell ringing than most people think.

I’m getting fed up of just sitting round the house all the time so I’m finding things to fill my time with, and I have just landed myself a trial for a basketball team so hopefully that goes well as I actually really want to get in even though getting the trial was quite a surprise. If I get in all I need to do is get myself a job then I’ll have my week nice a busy for a change.

All me and Scott seem to be doing at the moment is arguing, basically I just ruin his life by telling him how I feel, so it’s quite simple I’m not going to tell him anymore. He also doesn’t know about my trial because quite frankly I don’t really think he would care very much. I don’t really know what to do to improve things either.

Other than that life is great... well yeah or not but it’s good to think positively.

Laterz xo

Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment