Thursday 27 January 2011

Here’s for not knowing whether to give up or to keep trying harder

Well the last 24 hours have been eventful in the wrong way, everything just blew up.

Me and Scott managed to fight over nothing, which is becoming a common occurrence recently, I don’t like it especially as we never used to fight at all and now it’s all we do. In the end I turned my phone of and shut myself away and went to bed as that was the only thing I could do that would mean I wouldn’t do something I would end up regretting. Sometimes it seems he can say something or do something and it should be fine but if I do it then all hell breaks loose. This issue just seemed to top my day off yesterday.

My dad seems to of made it his mission in life to make me feel generally rubbish about everything I do because I have told him I don’t want to be at college and want to quit, he obviously thinks this is the wrong thing for me to do, to be honest the arguments are now just becoming a point scoring opportunity because we don’t even argue about me staying at college it just ends up being about how I’m a terrible person, I’m generally useless and that I’m not going to make anything of myself. Part of me thinks he’s right though and that I’ll regret quitting college.

College felt really long today, I was there all day and didn’t have a single free although missing my free was worth it, I have taken up a mini course where by the time I finish it I’ll become a ‘Health Champion’ sounds pretty impressive doesn’t it... basically we learn all the stuff about drugs & sex and then go around to other schools and talk to people about and we get a qualification out of it at the end.

Me and Shona have had a majorly good chat since we left college today and she’s cheered me up a bit and made me feel better about everything, she keeps trying to convince me to stay at college because she doesn’t want me to leave her in media.

That’s about it for today really.

Laterz xo

Love you, hopefully this all sorts out soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment