Tuesday 11 January 2011

You can always count on a little bit of Glee

So I got my full politics mock today and things aren’t looking hopeful for the real exam on Thursday seeing as I got a U in my mock.... and that was with really trying and some revision.

I have two of my favourite lessons tomorrow (media and ICT) then I can go home early, pure BLISS. I actually love Wednesday’s.

Today was pretty good as I had practically no work to do so first lesson in my free I watch the first episode of Glee series 2, it was really good! Then I had business but because of our exam yesterday we got to watch the Hotel Inspector which is actually when you think of it in a business way quite interesting but if you’re just watching it for entertainment I wouldn’t really recommend it. I had another long free because it was on the back of lunch so it felt like forever, but me and Lizzie spend ages just talking about loads of things it was quite good actually, it was one of those conversations where you seem to sort all your problems out without realising it. Last lesson was politics it always seems to drag, I hate it, it’s boring and I just don’t understand it and I’m failing. But my sister picked me up so I didn’t have to wait for the bus which was good.

Had a conversation with Scott on the phone, everything seems pretty shit with us at the moment, if I’m in a good mood he’s generally in a bad mood, if I’m in a bad mood he’s generally in a good mood. It’s down to exams and people just being people and getting in the way, plus life being difficult. We have had several little arguments over the last couple of days over stupid little things but I guess it has taught us that talking is better than bottling everything up, after all a problem shared is a problem halved.

Not a lot else to say really, my life isn’t that exciting at the moment.

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment