Sunday 23 January 2011

This love messes with my head

I don’t really know what to say in this post to be honest; it’s been a bit like that recently with people. Someone will say something to me and I won’t really know what to say back.

This weekend has felt like it’s been really fast and I haven’t even started my college work, I have a major lack of motivation because I don’t want to be there right now. But if I don’t go then I’ll have even less of a chance of getting into university than I already have. Plus my mum and dad said I can’t drop out of college unless I have a full time job which I fair enough, only problem being there aren’t any jobs at the moment.

Still all people are talking about is my 18th, all that’ll end up happening is there will be a major hype around it and nothing will even happen. It’s usually that way when something is based around me. I’m definitely getting a tattoo though and about 5/6 people said they would go with me either because they want one too or because they want to see me get it done.

I went to Lincolnshire today because my dad needed to pick something up, basically this involved me just sitting in the car for 3 hours, which gave me a great opportunity to finish reading the book I’ve been reading since before Christmas but because of various thing and losing the book I never got a chance to finish it. It was a really good book.

Me and Scott are going through a thing at the moment were one minute everything is okay the next minute nothing is okay. Hopefully it’ll all be sorted out soon. I really miss him and the fact we’re not seeing each other for three months really isn’t helping that fact. Plus other people saying stuff and telling me I might as well just be with someone round here doesn’t help either, because I don’t want to be with someone round here because they aren’t Scott.

Me and some friends are sorting out going out together because we’re all bored of the routine of college and life so we’re trying to make it more exciting by actually doing stuff. We’re hoping to be able to go to the seaside at some point in the summer which will be great. Maybe go away together or something, plus a few people are arranging parties which could be good too.

Well the rest of tonight will be filled with talking to people, getting a takeaway, sorting out my college stuff, and watching TV.

Not a lot else to say...

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment