Monday 17 January 2011

The moment you stop thinking negatively the minute everything becomes a little more positive

Right now life is so boring and predictable it’s all the same, day in day out.

Well I have no more exams till June/July so that’s good. Plus my new politics teacher is really cool. Me and Juelz had a good laugh in it and again in tutor, we’ve got Dave back and our whole form is really happy about it. Media was the usually fun with Ed, Sam and Harriet.

Our relationship hasn’t been great the last few weeks, but it is getting better but most importantly we are sorting it out together, which is what we do. It’s just worrying me how much he’s started to shut me out and not talk to me about stuff recently. Like how things got before we broke up way back the first time we were together because he was telling everyone else it before me especially one person in particular who we ended up breaking up over.

Ahhh sometimes a long distance relationship really does suck, but it’s worth it when we get to see each other, it’s just the bit of time in between everything seems to go crazy and loads of problems start. BUT things for us are finally starting to go good again, I’m not saying that we don’t have our problems because we do but every relationship does. I really care about him and I do love him and I think I’ve realise that even more the more we go through together. I wouldn’t change him for anyone, because I know when I need him most he is always there, he always cares, and he always wants to help me and support me and I would do the same for him.

Everyone keeps asking me what I want to do for my 18th, it seems ages away to organise it because it’s in November but I guess I haven’t done anything for my 16th or 17th so it would be good to make my 18th memorable, I want to come up with something different, and seeing as none of my mates will be 18 around then as all their birthdays are later we can’t all go into any bars or clubs, well I could because my cousin said she would take me. But I want to do something with my family too, decisions I’ve never been any good with them.

Things seem to be improving a lot at the moment, college is more enjoyable, I’m getting more friends there, I’m finding things to fill my time and I’m thinking about things in a more positive way which is good.

Not a lot else to say really,

Laterz xo

Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment